University & Scholarship Guidance

Are you an aspiring international student seeking opportunities to study in the UK, USA, Canada, or Australia? Look no further! Our comprehensive guide will provide you with essential information on scholarships, the study visa application process, and other key details to help you successfully navigate your journey towards studying abroad.

Scholarships for International Students:

There are numerous scholarships available for international students who wish to pursue their education in the UK, USA, Canada, or Australia. These scholarships can be based on merit, financial need, or field of study. Some renowned scholarships include:

  • UK: Chevening Scholarships, Commonwealth Scholarships, and University-specific scholarships
  • USA: Fulbright Foreign Student Program, Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program, and university-specific scholarships
  • Canada: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships, and university-specific scholarships
  • Australia: Australia Awards Scholarships, Endeavour Leadership Program, and university-specific scholarships

Study Visa Requirements and Application Process:

Each country has its specific visa requirements and application processes for international students. Below, we outline the basic steps and key information for each country.

  • UK: Apply for a Student Visa (Tier 4) by providing proof of English language proficiency, financial means, and acceptance from a licensed Tier 4 sponsor. Application fees range from £348 to £475, depending on the length of your course and application type. You can apply online up to six months before your course starts.
  • USA: Apply for an F-1, J-1, or M-1 visa, depending on the type and duration of your study program. You’ll need a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form from your educational institution, proof of financial means, and payment of the SEVIS fee ($350 for F/M visas and $220 for J visas). The application fee for a US student visa is $160. Apply online and schedule an appointment at your nearest US embassy or consulate.
  • Canada: Apply for a Study Permit, providing proof of acceptance from a designated learning institution (DLI), financial means, and English or French language proficiency. The application fee for a Canadian study permit is CAD 150. You can apply online or via a Visa Application Centre (VAC).
  • Australia: Apply for a Student Visa (subclass 500), which requires a Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) from your chosen educational institution, evidence of financial capacity, and proof of English language proficiency. The base application fee is AUD 620. You can apply online via the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs website.


Australian Visas Categories:

Cursus porta, feugiat primis in ultrice ligula risus auctor tempus dolor feugiat, felis lacinia risus interdum auctor id viverra dolor iaculis luctus placerat and massa

Study Abroad Counselling

Advice for studying abroad, overseas education guidance & Counselling

Read more
University & Scholarship Guidance

Assistance with University and Scholarship selection for Study Abroad.

Read more
Student Visa Facilitation

Assisting with student visas for studying abroad & providing Facilitation.

Read more
Personal Statement Assistance

Help writing compelling personal statements for studying abroad.

Read more
Professional International Training

Aliqum mullam blandit tempor sapien gravida donec ipsum, at porta…

Read more
Pre & Post Departure Guide

Aliqum mullam blandit tempor sapien gravida donec ipsum, at porta…

Read more